background

Friday, June 12, 2015

While sitting here working on this I'm looking out the window at all the traffic!  We are having a community garage sale today and tomorrow!! YIKES!!  Luckily I'm not having a class today, and tomorrow when they come for the class in the afternoon the  traffic will have died way down :-)
Yesterday's class went well and I received a lot of "Oh's and Ah's " when they saw what they would be making :-)  Got my SU order yesterday late afternoon.  It was so much fun opening it up :-) I'm really excited about playing with all my new framelits that I ordered to go with the new stamps! Really love all the new DSP that I got.


The next card is one that was done at a Hostess Club gathering.  We used the Indescribable Gift stamp set which was in the Occasions catalog.  We also used stamps from Kinda Eclectic which is in the new catalog. 
The image was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Then I took Early Espresso, Old Olive, and Calypso Coral markers and shaded the leaves and flowers.  Then went over with a sponge dauber to make some of the flowers be more vibrant.  I wanted the ink to go outside of the flowers.  When the coloring was through I used Crushed Curry and stamped the sun over the flowers.  For You is stamped using Calypso Coral ink.

The base card is Calypso Coral and the image is stamped on Whisper White.

Hope you enjoy!  Until next time,
Big HUGS,
Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment