background

Friday, June 12, 2015



Two posts in one day1  Just wanted to share my good news :-)

A GREAT day!! Went shopping with Jennifer and she helped me pick out my dress for SLC when I'm am honored at the Stampin Up convention as a "Rising Star!" Let's just say I'm going to "Sparkle" on stage :-)

 I've also got my Roaring 20's flapper dress arriving on Monday for the theme this year! Getting all set and ready to go to the convention and have a GREAT time!!

When I got home, had my official letter from Sara Douglas, interim CEO for SU congratulating me on becoming a "Rising Star" and to leave Oct. 25 - 28th open, as that is when I, along with the other "Rising Stars" will be going to SU home office :-) Back doing my "Happy Dance" today! Thank you again to all who helped me earn this honor :-)

  Hugs to all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment