background

Saturday, June 27, 2015



Good Morning,
Before the card buffet starts today I wanted to put my July and August schedules out for you.  These next two months are going to be busy!

Classes:
July 9 - 11:00 - 2:00
July 12  - 2:00 - 5:00

Hostess gathering July 19th - 2:00
July orders must be to me by the 19th, so I can get it in before I leave for the SU convention on the 21st!!  This will be the last month for the 12 month group, before we start up again in August. Depending on how many remain will determine whether it is 12 months or just 6 months. More information later :-)


I will be getting home from the convention on the 27th and leaving on the 30th for Kansas City, MO to spend some time with my younger daughter Amy. I will be returning around the 10th of August and getting ready for a retreat at Hide Away Hill the 14 - 16th.  My next card classes will be:

August 20 - 11:00
August 22 - 10:00


As you can see I'm going to be do some traveling these next two months and next card buffet is not going to be until September :-)
Hugs,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment