background

Wednesday, June 17, 2015


 The rain is finally stopping :-) Just taking it easy today.

Today's card was made using the Basic Butterfly stamp set and framelets that go with it. I chose Night of Navy and Wisteria Wonder as the main colors.
 Stamped the background images using Wisteria Wonder and Night of Navy inks.  Then stamped the flower image in Memento Tuxcedo Black Ink, then colored it in using Wisteria Wonder and Wild  Wasabi stampin' markers.  Then I fussy cut it out and used stampin' dimensionals to adhere it to the card.
 Using Night of Navy for the background wire design and letter postmark. Also stamped the butterflies in Night of Navy and then used the Butterfly framelet and Itty Bitty Butterfly punch.  Completed it using Wisteria Wonder ribbon and sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and used the Word Window punch to punch it out with. I adhered it to the card with stampin' dimensionals.

I have an order code on my SU site where you can place an order for any of the items you see here on my blog for the month of June. It is YDFT99AE

Hugs,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment