background

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Good Morning,

Wanted to get this posted before I got to engrossed in my card making for my upcoming classes today and forgot to post.

Another card in the birthday series.

This one was done using the Starburst framelits and Balloon Bash stamp sets.  They were found in the Occasions catalog but not carried over to the new catalog.  We again used Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral inks.
 I used the sprinkles from the stamp set for the background, but I think the sprinkles from the Sprinkles of Life stamp set in the new catalog would work.  The starburst cutout was edged in Calypso Coral ink after the saying was done using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  The word celebrate was colored in using Crushed Curry marker.  I just love how the inks, markers and papers all match so well.  That is why I like using SU products because everything coordinates together.
 Here is a side view of the card.
Used silver glitter paper for the stars and the star framelit to cut it out with.  The starburst cutout is put on the card using dimensionals.

Check back tomorrow for another card.

Hugs,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment