background

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Making sure I post this before I start my class today. :-)  Did not get all my new stamps in time for this class, but using all the new in-colors on some of the stamp sets that were carried over from he last catalog that I hadn't used yet.

Enjoy the card today.  Everyone had fun making it :-)

The last one in this series of 4 birthday cards was using The Best Day Ever stamp set from Sale-A-Bration this year.
The colors were Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry,  and Whisper White.  This was a simple card to make.  It only used the one stamp set.

Punched out the heart with small heart punch and used ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.

Till tomorrow, where you will see one of the Hostess Club cards we made.

Hugs,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment