background

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving!

I noticed that I hadn't put on the cards that we made in the Autumn class yet. 
This first card was layered using Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla Papers. The stamp set used was Wild About Flowers. Inks used were Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive.  I used a retired colored ribbon Cherry Cobbler seam binding.  I just loved it for the card.

The design was stamped on the Very Vanilla cardstock as well as the sentiment, which comes from the Wetlands stamp set.  I used Cherry Cobbler ink on the sentiment and the flowers.  I used Old Olive ink on the stems and leaves of the flowers. The only part I used Stampin Dimensionals on were the two Old Olive pieces of paper.  The rest I used the snail adhesive to adhere them on to the card. I put the ribbon on beneath the Cherry Cobbler piece before I put it on to the Old Olive piece of paper.

Supplies:
Wild About Flowers - photopolymer -138728
Wetlands - clear - 126697; wood - 126695

Cherry Cobbler paper - 119685
Old Olive paper - 100702
Very Vanilla - 101650

Cherry Cobbler ink- 126966
Old Olive ink- 126953

Stampin Dimensionals - 104430
Snail adhesive - 104332


Going to have a big exciting event Jan. 3rd, so mark it on your calendars!  More information coming and I know you won't want to miss it!

Hugs,
Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment