background

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I want to share with you some pictures of some of the new products in the Stampin Up Holiday catalog!

This is some of the new designer paper:
Home For Christmas - paper with the Santas on it - pg. 9
Winter Wonderland Specialty -pg 23
Season of Cheer - pg. 29
Holiday Fancy Foil - pg. 32
Into the Woods - pg. 43
Red Foil sheets - the one with the glare from the plastic it is in - pg. 26

These are some of the Accessories.precision base plate,thinlits, embossing folders, ribbon, punches, doilies, buttons and wooden elements.

The next groupings are the stamps :-)

As you can see I had problems choosing!!  I will show you some closer up views of them.



The Lighthearted Leaves stamps also will work with the Leaflet Framelets.  The Dove of Peace only comes in wood, but it is just gorgeous.  Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the entire stamp, so look on pg. 20 of the catalog.

I ended up buying a lot of bundles this time.  This is one of the best Holiday catalogs that they have come out with in a long time :-)

Remember, you can shop online, or get in touch with me when you would like to order these goodies.  I will definitely be including these in my classes and the Holiday Open House Sept. 25th Friday and 26th Saturday.

Hope you enjoyed this preview!

Hugs,
Penny


No comments:

Post a Comment