background

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Good morning :-)

Hope you enjoyed looking at the new products yesterday!  Today I'm going to continue showing you some of the cards we have made in my classes.

The first one was from the class just before SU convention in July.  In fact, it is the card that I made the fronts of for my 52 card swap for the SU Convention.
I used the sentiment stamp from Garden In Bloom ( 139433).  The flowers and vine came from a Hostess set Floral Wings. (139169) The butterflies were punched from Daffadil Delight, Pink Pirouette, and Mint Macaron cardstock.  I used the Spring Flowers embossing folder and realized it had retired.  I could've used the Fluttering (139304)  embossing folder, but didn't have it yet. I used a sponge dauber (133773) and Pink Pirouette ink (126956) to highlight the embossed part.  I also liked the Pink Pirouette Seam binding Ribbon ( 134574).  Whisper White (100730) and Pink Pirouette (111351) cardstock were also used.

I will be showing you more examples tomorrow from this class.

Hugs,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment