background

Wednesday, November 12, 2014



These are some of the cards that we did in the Oct. class and that I have just made.
 This one was made using the Work of Art stamp set and Hello Honey and Lost Lagoon ink and cardstock.
This one was made with Seasonally Scattered stamps and Crushed Curry Card stock and ink.  It is also using the DSP Color Me Autumn.
This one used Fall Fest stamp set and whisper White cardstock. Ink was Tangelo Twist and Mossy Meadow. I used the Framelits Fun Fall that goes along with the fall Fest stamps.
 This one uses Flower Fair Framelits and Flower Patch stamps.  Cherry Cobbler embossing powder and Old Olive card stock along with Hello Honey card stock.
I loved making this one with the Wonderful Wreath stamps and framelits.  This is so versatile for all the different seasons.  I incorporated Crushed Curry , Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, and Early Espresso inks.  I also used Hello Honey ribbon and Crushed Curry cardstock.

 This was a wedding card that I made for a very friend.  I used Mossy Meadow ink, card stock and ribbon.  The stamp set I used was Sensationally Scattered.

Sorry I haven't kept this up better.




No comments:

Post a Comment