background

Monday, May 30, 2016

 It is Memorial Day today and a day to remember those who died saving our country!  God Bless America!! God Bless all our HEROES!!!


The new Stampin Up catalog goes live June 1st. A lot of customers have already received their copies. If you have not let me know so we can make arrangements to get you one or you can pick it up at the open house!

I am having my kick-off party Sunday, June 12th from 2:00 - 6:00pm at the Hampton Inn off the Mason Road feeder at I-10 and S. Mason Road. I will again have make-n-takes, 4 cards w/ envelopes, a chance to see all the new products as well as having prize drawings. The cost is $20.00 per person.

I will also be having my BOGO(buy one get one free) sale going on.

I look forward to seeing you and spending an fun creative Sunday afternoon.

Hugs,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment