background

Thursday, March 27, 2014




Hi All,

I have set the dates for the April and May card classes.  We will be making 4  cards using Spring colors.  I don't have all my samples made yet, as I am ordering some of the stamps I will be using.   The classes will be:
April 7 - 10am - 2pm;
April 13 - 2pm - 4pm;
April 14 - 1pm - 3pm. 
They will be $20.00 each unless you are Hostess Club member and then it is only $15.00.  We will be making an Easter card in the April classes

In May, the dates for the classes are;
May 3 - 1pm - 3pm - which is National Scrapbook Day
May 4 - 2pm - 4pm
May 5 - 12pm - 2pm
The prices are the same as the ones in April.  We will be making a Mother's Day card in he May classes.
I look forward to crafting with you :-)

I will be posting pictures of the Hostess Club gathering today later this evening or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment